Need help with FCB1010

• Hello.

I'm using the UNO chip (not 4kemper) and the ripwex editor.
    I'm having a problem switching performances ,i managed to change the slots in one performance but i have crazy issues switching through performances (up,down)
    Anyone with a solution?

• i am not a tech geek.. i bougt a used FCB1010 from a guy that could not get it to work.. bought a uno4kemper installed it by myself, and it worked perfectly.. just had to calibrate the pedals.. easy in use and i hear its a lot of problems with the Kemper remote..

• I use the fcb with the uno chip but have not yet experienced the kemper version.
    mine works well with the need for only one midi cable. (Having not used the "fancy" features of the kemper uno chip I don't know what I'm missing out on :)
    Personally, i don't see the need to access every single performance there is- half a dozen is suffice so I just send midi program changes and each batch of 5 leads to the next performance bank. This is operating the fcb in stomp mode so the top row of buttons switch fx on/off and the bottom row select the five slots of the current performance. Going up or down a bank simply moves to the next 5 midi program numbers.
    I a m aware you can get a bit more sophisticated and assign a midi cc to step up and down the performances but not used this method.

are you sending just program change numbers or a combination of performance select + slot number?

ps I too use the ripwerx editor.