• Hello

So far things are going pretty well. Finally got my Flash Drive. I formatted it, then I was able to move the newest update from the computer
    to the flash drive and onto the Kemper just fine. I then downloaded a bunch of the Free Rig packets and the Rig Manager using the flash
    drive and that seemed to work as well.

The Rigs seemed to have downloaded just fine. I have just shy of 400. Should be able to fine enough to work with for now !

What I am wondering is, how do I know if the Rig Manager is downloaded or not ? When I first got the Kemper I was able to scroll
    through the factory presets and listen to them just fine......picking out quite a few I liked. I didn't do anything as far as moving around
    or tweaking. I just made note of them for now. I haven't given a listen to any of the new downloaded rigs as of yet. If the Rig Manager is
    downloaded or not, how will it effect me ?

I've seen categories like All Rigs / My Favorites etc.............sort by Alphabet / Name etc........ Are these things do-able without the Rig
    Manger or is it necessary.

Anyway just not really sure what the Rig Manager does and how will I know it is loaded and working.

Thanks again

MrGiggles

• Hello Hell G

I had downloaded the Rig Manager to the computer first. Then I moved onto the Flash Drive. This is how I did all the
    other rig downloads. When I click on the Flash Drive Device, it does come up with not only all the Rigs, but the Rig
    Manager as being on the Flash Drive as well.

I then used the Flash Drive to download all the Rigs onto the Kemper. I assumed the Rig Manager went along with that
    download. All it said when it was finished was 98 Rigs downloaded. It did not mention if the Rig Manager was downloaded
    also. Logic says it should have been.

Did I do something incorrectly ? Is there a way to know if it is downloaded on the Kemper ? Actually if it is downloaded on
    my computer, how do I get into it from there ? Maybe I'm using it and I don't even realize, because I was able to get to Sharing Rigs section
    the other day and picked out a Mesa Mark Five:25 to download and that worked and was downloaded along with the other Rig Packs.

I feel like I'm on the right track ! Let me know what you think or if I am missing a step somewhere !

MrGiggles

• Please download Rig Manager from the support site https://www.kemper-amps.com/page/render/la…_Downloads.html Choose the version that suits your operating system. If you are on Windows unzip the downloaded .zip file.
    “Rig Manager.msi” and “Rig Manager 64-bit.msi” install all necessary applications and drivers along with
    the documentation. Please note that there are individual installers for 32- and 64-bit Windows versions.
    Once the installation has completed, you can find the application in the Start menu.
    All you need to do now is connect your Profiler with the PC using a standard USB cable.
    To install Rig Manager doubleclick the .msi file.

Once you launch Rig Manager, it will connect with your Profiler and start syncing. Depending on how many
    Rigs you have installed, this might take a while. The good news, however, is that subsequent launches will
    be much quicker. Open the Rig Manager Manual using the Help function.

Open a support ticket here: SUPPORT