Problem using KPA live

• Hello everyone

First Of All i would like to apologize for my bad english.
    I will also introduce myself when i ll have a bit more time, i m kind Of writing in à hurry hère

I m in my rehersal room testing my KPA powerrack for the first time!

My basic idea was to have my kpa connected (via speaker output) to a physical orange cab, FOH(via main output L because mono) and my inear monitor ( monitor out)

My problem is that I can't manage to have speaker sim activated on *main out L* and *monitor out*, but muted on *speaker out* so I can have a full rig (amp+virtual cab) on *main out /monitor out* (thus having the full simulation) but only the amp without virtual cab on *speaker output* in order for my physical cab to sound correctly.

My questions are:

Is it possible?
    What am I doing wrong?
    How to achieve it?

I hope I have been clear enough and you guys will understand what I m trying to say, I am currently writing this on my french phone in the middle of my rehearsal room with ugly guys blasting death metal around me :p

• How about:

Orange cab to speaker out / monitor cab sim off
    FOH to main output (cab will be on + set to master mono)
    in ear to direct out (cab will be on + set to master mono)

or

you could use 1 main to FOH and other main to in ear (down side is FOH and in ear are adjusted together - not flexible volume wise)

• My outputs are set like this:
    Main out - master mono
    Monitor - master mono
    Direct output - master mono

But still not working

Seems like you can only activate or deactivate the cab sim but you can't choose on which output you want it on / off
    I remember reading something about different ways to mute the cab in the operating manual, but I can't remember... Could it be the problem ? Am I muting the cab the wrong way?