What Gave You Got I Your FX Loop ?

• Got a Pod Hd Desktop (bean) that i'm using only for specific effects (filters, multi delay, shimmer, spring reverb...) then 2 EHX pedals, Organ Machine C9 and Freeze, then a Digitech Jamman.

Nothing here is really important and it's only a "home pedalboard". It's just to have some cool effects if need to reproduce specific sounds, having fun and practise.

• You may want to tweak the title to say "What have you got in your effects loop" for clarity.

I have (sometimes) a Neunaber Seraphim Reveb in my loop.

+1 on Grammar.

Also, the Neunaber Seraphim is absolutely gorgeous. A friend of mine picked up one a couple months ago for his acoustic.

For me, Strymon Timeline, Strymon BigSky, and I'm debating adding a second delay or an H9. I create a lot of texture with my sounds, and I'm a delay junkie. The Kemper just doesn't give me enough options there.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Grammar ? Seriously ?

It was a joke. I guess that didn't convey well across the internet. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky

• +1 on Grammar.

Also, the Neunaber Seraphim is absolutely gorgeous. A friend of mine picked up one a couple months ago for his acoustic.

For me, Strymon Timeline, Strymon BigSky, and I'm debating adding a second delay or an H9. I create a lot of texture with my sounds, and I'm a delay junkie. The Kemper just doesn't give me enough options there.

The Seraphim is really nice. I actually like it without a lot of the shimmer (if you turn down the shimmer, you have a WET reverb basically). I used to have a Timeline, but I sold it to buy the Kemper, so even though I am also a delay junkie, I can't afford it!

That's a nice setup you have in the loop of your Kemper too, you can do a lot with those!

• Digitech Mosaic for making my Telecaster a 12- string.

Wow, I've not heard that pedal. I'm not usually a 12-string fan, but I just checked out a couple demos, and I really like that sound. It's almost as if it's a Pitch Fork (which sounds AMAZING) in a more constrained box.

The Seraphim is really nice. I actually like it without a lot of the shimmer (if you turn down the shimmer, you have a WET reverb basically). I used to have a Timeline, but I sold it to buy the Kemper, so even though I am also a delay junkie, I can't afford it!

That's a nice setup you have in the loop of your Kemper too, you can do a lot with those!

Yeah, I love my Strymons. I'm not much of a modulation fan so I'll never have the Mobius on my board, but I've debated a second Timeline. Great stuff, and I love the textures I can create with them. The BigSky's still new to me, and my pedalboard's in "rebuild mode," so I'm not using either at the moment, and it makes me sad :