Rigbusters: Liquid Profiles & Player Packs

• Hello Everybody,
    a brand new video for you!

Our friend Gabriele Motta plays some profiles from: BOGNER WESSEX pack

It's another great pedal profiled in front of our Cornford MK50H II head!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can download a free rig or buy the full mini pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/bognerwessex/

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Everybody,
    another brand new video for you!

Our friend Gabriele Motta plays some profiles from the OCD FULLTONE pack.

The OCD Fulltone is just like a Marshall 18 watt, a Vox AC15 or a Marshall jtm45 when you can crank them up loud. It transforms a clean amp into a versatile Classic Rock tone machine, aggressive, in your face.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can download a free rig or buy the full mini pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/fulltone-ocd-2/

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Rigbusters mini packs!

Today: PAUL COCHRANE TIMMY (24 rigs - 7 euro)

2 Mic Combinations: SM57 & SM57+Rode M2

Paul Cochrane’s Timmy is a pedal of near mythic proportions, one of the most transparent overdrive pedal in the world. It goes from a mild boost to a strong overdrive. As the gain is turned up and the pedal’s EQ adjusted accordingly, smooth, singing, round and reedy tones are at your fingers. The Timmy has a 3-way toggle switch for different clipping options. Position 2 and 3 (middle and down) are symmetrical clipping settings, while position 1 (up) is an asymmetrical setting.

External Content soundcloud.com

You can download a free rig or buy the full mini pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/paul-cochrane-timmy-mini/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Rigbusters mini packs!

Today: VEMURAM JAN RAY (24 rigs - 7 euro)

A natural overdrive with a pleasant silky sustain without any unnatural compression. It keeps the characteristics of the tones that guitars naturally produce. The Jan Ray reproduces that great sustaining punchy and clear tones of the blackface Fender amps from the 60’s. The tone is crispy, low end is warm and mellow.

Some audio samples for you:

You can download one free rig of buy the full mini pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/vemuram-jan-ray-mini/

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Rigbusters mini packs!

Today: KLON CENTAUR (30 rigs - 8 euro)

2 Mic Combinations: SM57 & SM57+Rode M2

The Klon Centaur is perhaps the most hyped boutique guitar overdrive pedal on the market. This unique pedal can produce transparent boost to warm and rich overdrive tones, all with the signature mid-range boost that it is famous for.

Some audio samples for you:

You can download one free rig of buy the full mini pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/klon-centaur-mini/

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Cornford MK50H II: a brand new audio sample for you!

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys, I just want to say....THANK YOU!!!

The Cornford MK50H II pack is now our Best Seller...and we are very proud of it!

Best

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    Today we release a brand new pack: BOSS SD1 KEELEY MOD!!!

The SD-1 Super OverDrive pedal produces the warm, natural distortion of an overdriven tube amplifier while maintaining the subtle nuances of a player’s picking technique. This is one of BOSS’ more subtle and smooth overdrive pedals, perfect for blues and rock. The Keeley Mod version has more dynamic, more brightness and more gain. A classic OD pedal…an incredible sound!

3 Mic Combinations: SM57, SM57+Rode M2, Audix I5

18 Rigs = 6 euro

You can download one free rig or buy the full pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/boss-sd1-keeley-mod/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    BOSS SD1 KEELEY MOD: another audio sample for you.

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    today we release an incredible Kemper Cabs Pack: MB-EV200. Seeking to re-create to sound of the Mesa Boogie 1x12 cab with Electro Voice 200W speaker!

This pack contains 54 incredible Kemper Cabs (*.kipr files):
    - 18 single mic kemper cabs
    - 36 multiple mic kemper cabs

The original impulse responses have been captured using:

6 MICROPHONES:
    • Shure SM57 (57)
    • Audix I5 (I5)
    • Beyerdynamic TG I50D (BD)
    • Rode M2 (M2)
    • AKG D40 (D40)
    • Sennheiser E609 (609)

3 different positions for each microphone:
    • Center
    • Mid
    • Off axis

You can buy the full pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/mb-ev200/

PROMO HALLOWEEN - Until Sunday Nov 1 is valid the special promotion: 20%OFF using at check out the coupon code: halloween20

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    please find attached below the detailed list of all the 54 Mic Combinations present in the MB-EV200 pack:

57 CENT
    57 CENT + 609 CENT
    57 MID
    57 SIDE + 609 CENT
    57 SIDE
    57 CENT + 609 SIDE
    M2 CENT
    I5 MID + 609 MID
    M2 MID
    I5 CENT + 609 MID
    M2 SIDE
    I5 MID + 609 CENT
    609 CENT
    I5 CENT + 609 CENT
    609 MID
    I5 SIDE + 609 CENT
    609 SIDE
    I5 CENT + 609 SIDE
    I5 CENT
    BD MID + 57 MID
    I5 MID
    BD CENT + 57 MID
    I5 SIDE
    BD MID + 57 CENT
    BD CENT
    BD CENT + 57 CENT
    BD MID
    BD SIDE + 57 CENT
    BD SIDE
    BD CENT + 57 SIDE
    D40 CENT
    BD MID + M2 CENT + 609 MID
    D40 MID
    BD CENT + M2 CENT + 609 SIDE
    D40 SIDE
    BD CENT + M2 CENT + 609 MID
    57 MID + M2 MID
    BD MID + M2 MID + 609 CENT
    57 CENT + M2 MID
    BD CENT + M2 MID + 609 SIDE
    57 MID + M2 CENT
    BD MID + M2 CENT + 609 SIDE
    57 CENT + M2 CENT
    M2 MID + I5 CENT + 609 MID
    57 SIDE + M2 CENT
    M2 CENT + I5 CENT + 609 SIDE
    57 CENT + M2 SIDE
    M2 CENT + I5 CENT + 609 MID
    57 MID + 609 MID
    M2 MID + I5 MID + 609 CENT
    57 CENT + 609 MID
    M2 CENT + I5 MID + 609 SIDE
    57 MID + 609 CENT
    M2 MID + I5 CENT + 609 SIDE

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    more info about our new pack: MB-EV200.

This pack contains 54 Kemper Cabs (seeking to re-create the sound of the Mesa Boogie 1x12 Electro Voice 200W speaker):

These cabs are ready to be load on your Kemper (*.kipr files). You don't need to use Cab Maker. Just load these cabs on your UBS stick (Rig folder) and put it in your Profiler. The upload will start immediately and you'll find the cabs in the Cab Section.

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    today we release a brand new Kemper Cabs Pack: the GLB V30.
    Seeking to re-create to sound of an incredible 1x12 Italian Boutique Cab: the GLB with Celestion V30 speaker!

This pack contains 54 Kemper Cabs (*.kipr files):

6 MICROPHONES:
    • Shure SM57 (57)
    • Audix I5 (I5)
    • Rode M2 (M2)
    • AKG D40 (D40)
    • Sennheiser E609 (609)

• Center
    • Mid
    • Off axis

You can buy the full pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/glb-v30-pack/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hello Guys,
    today we release a BRAND NEW Kemper Cabs Pack: the GLB ALNICO GOLD pack. Seeking to re-create to sound of an incredible 1x12 Italian Boutique Cab: the GLB with Celestion Alnico Gold speaker!

This pack contains 54 Kemper Cabs (*.kipr files):

6 MICROPHONES:
    • Shure SM57 (57)
    • Audix I5 (I5)
    • Rode M2 (M2)
    • AKG D40 (D40)
    • Sennheiser E609 (609)

• Center
    • Mid
    • Off axis

You can buy the full pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/glb-alnico-gold-pack/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    in the last weeks we have released 3 great Kemper Cabs Packs:

- MB-EV200: seeking to recreate the sound of a Mesa Boogie 1x12 Cab with Electro Voice 200W Speaker

- GLB V30: seeking to recreate the sound of an incredible Italian Boutique Cab, the GLB 1x12 Cab with Celestion V30 Speaker

- GLB Alnico Gold: seeking to recreate the sound of an incredible Italian Boutique Cab, the GLB 1x12 Cab with Celestion Alnico Gold Speaker

54 Cabs in each pack ready to load on your profiler:
    - 18 single mic cabs
    - 36 multiple mic cabs

http://www.rigbusters.com/products/guitar/cabs/

6 MICROPHONES:
    • Shure SM57 (57)
    • Audix I5 (I5)
    • Rode M2 (M2)
    • AKG D40 (D40)
    • Sennheiser E609 (609)

• Center
    • Mid
    • Off axis

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Rigbusters profiles...also for Bass Players.

Available on our website: OBT pack. Seeking to re-create the sound of the Orange Bass Terror Head.

As you know, the Orange Bass Terror 500W is an hybrid single channel amp for bass guitar, class D power amp with valve preamp. It’s a little beast!

We have captured 5 clean sounds with different eq settings, 6 clean/crunch sounds using a Boss ODB-3 overdrive pedal and 6 crunch/lead sounds using a magic combination: Mastro Valvola Smog (an incredible boutique overdrive hand made in Italy) + Boss ODB-3. Very warm, sometimes acid and aggressive!

17 DI profiles at a very special price!

You can download one free rig or buy the full pack here: http://www.rigbusters.com/product/obt/

And then...coming soon...2 incredible new packs for bass players:

- MB LM3: seeking to recreate the sound of a Markbass Little Mark III

- MB MoM: seeking to recreate the sound of a Markbass MoMark

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team