G System Help

• I'm a long time G-System user. I've got mine programmed for Browse mode (and will be using the Kemper Remote for performance mode).

With the factory stock MIDI configuration, G-Sys MIDI program changes 1-100 (matching Kemper Performances 1-1 through 20-5) are transmitted by the G-System Factory Preset Effects in banks A0-1 - B19-5

If you press the G-System Button for User Bank 00-1, you are not sending sending a command to the Kemper's Performance 1, slot 1. the G-Sys is sending an MSB=1 along with the MIDI Change command. (I think Browse Mode ignores the MSB, because I had no issues with the User Bank and Browse Mode, either.)

BUT, you CAN get the User Bank to send standard MIDI program changes, without sending any MSB:

You need to activate the G-System MIDI Program Map

In the MIDI MENU:
    make this change: Program Change Out = ON MAP

Via the MIDI Program Map you are able to select which program change (1-128) should be sent on MIDI out when recalling a user presets.

Note: If you want G-System Bank 01, Patch 1 to match Kemper Performance 1 Slot 1, you will have to change all the mapping in the table.

Skip G-Sys bank 00 completely :)

PrgMap: 01-1 to 01
    PrgMap: 01-2 to 02
    etc.
    PrgMap: 02-01 to 06
    etc.

Although there are 200 user preset locations in the G-System, you cannot use the PrgMap table to send more than the standard 128 program changes.

Prg. Map:
    Via the MIDI Program Map you are able to select which
    program change (1-128) should be sent on MIDI out
    when recalling a user presets. To activate the Prg. Map
    function the Program Change Out parameter must be set
    to “On map” to activate the Prg. map.

• At the moment, I'm trying to control a Kemper with my g system but
    Everytime, I press any switch, I turns the Kemper tuner on and It
    wouldn't turn off.

I realized that the encoder A CC is 0 (31). I would like to change the
    number between brackets because (31) is exactly the midi cc that
    triggers the kemper tuner.

I saw on this video at 2.27 that your number between bracket is (000) how can I do the same please?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PS: my firmware is 4.05 on a Ib Modified version

Thanks a lot!