FS/FT: Adam A5x Pair, Adam sub 8, Focusrite Forte preamp/interface. ALL MINT

• Hey guys, selling the above mentioned gear. ALL of the gear is mint, clean as can be. I can provide pictures obviously as well :) All gear was bought new buy me, however I am going towards mac based recording, and no longer will have a use for the Focusrite Forte. Also the adams are fantastic, I just simply am not using them as much as I thought I would be, and are practically just sitting at my house unused collecting dust. I will consider trades, but I'm looking for very specific items: Would be interested in PRS guitars, EVH 5150 III 50 watt or 100 head, Mesa/Boogie Lonestar Special (El84 model), possibly a matrix gt1000fx poweramp (single space), 2x12 speaker cabinets (preferably EVH or mesa recto 2x12 v30 loaded cabs) high quality delay pedals, wampler pedals, combination of items etc. Just some items I would be intested in. No, I am not getting away from the kemper at all, I just would like to have an amp at the house, and haven't had one in almost 3 years. :) Thanks guys, let me know what you have, of course cash always works as well :) Taking offers on everything. PM here, if you can't get through to me PLEASE LET ME KNOW HERE that your PM didn't go through. Thanks!

• I have a mint LSS which is a special item, since it has been modded by a famous Italian audio engineer, Lorenzo Ginanneschi (http://www.dragoon.it/) to solve a number ok known issues.

Furthermore, I also have had it converted into a head, so I'm basically selling both the "combo" original box and the head, and you can convert them into each other at will whenever you want.

http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm/a_mesa-boog…_id3553250.html

But I guess delivery costs would kill any possible trade :/
    :)

• Yes, the picture you see refers to a double sale, the cab and the amp (combo+head) are sold separately.

The mods Lorenzo made have been the reducion of the signal sent to reverb, in order to make it more gradual (in the original amp as soon as you turn the knob you get a lot of reverb, and it is quite muddy overall. With the mod it chimes in much more gradually and the signal is tighter and clean. It's still easy to reach extremely high (and basically excessive) settings if you go all the way up with the knob).

Another mod was related to a known tendency to break the rectifier tube (I broke two of them, now it's fixed, never had a single issue since then).

Also the four power tubes broke a number of times, I'm not sure if the two issues were strictly related but we took advantage of a mod published by M/B themselves.
    There might be other mods that escape me ATM, but it's all documented in details.

Of course, the biggest mod has been the transformation to head, which basically allows you to easily switch back to the original combo whenever you want (and the other way around). The weight of the head is about 1/5-1/4 of the original 'package'!, but you get a 1x12"
    Anyway, head and combo go together :)

The amp is great overall, extremely versatile and with a lot of different sounds depending on the settings. It's also very well equipped with a number of high-quality accessories (see the official site).
    The available sound pressure is astounding: @5 W I can't go over a few notches on the master, windows start to rattle... The sound is big, fat, chunky... With my 335ish guitar I get some of the best cleans I've ever heard.
    As for high gain, it doesn't reach the Metal zone of course, but the sound is full of body and bottom end, and the amp feedbacks very well at reasonable volumes.