Anyone flown with the KPA yet (in checked baggage)?

• Good thread...I'll be doing some fly gigs soon and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this. I have a dual guitar mono-case that should be ok to carry on. I also have the Kemper bag that I hope I can carry on as well (not sure about having 2 carry ons). I'd have to put my pedalboard with remote and talk box into a large suitcase with my clothes and cables that I need to be checked. I always worry about luggage getting lost.

• I flew with different luggage configurations.

- Guitar + KPA Rack (3 space shallow case) as carry on with pedal board in checked luggage and a small bag as carry on for iPad.

-KPA rack, laptop bag and extra bag as carry on and small suitcase checked, guitar in flight case gate checked...i know most airlines charge now for gate checking, so that is more difficult but if you get a cool check in agent they might let you do it for free

my guitar is in a good gig bag and fits in most overheads or even behind the last row between seat and wall.

As always check how the airplane is boarded so
    yiu can get on first and get your guitar stowed away well.

I found it to be helpful to find a cool flight attendant who you can establish a connection with so that you won't get difficulties keeping it on the plane.

Good Luck and safe travels!