Updating Factory Rigs Problem

• Does anyone know of a workaround?

I have updated the factory rigs in my KPA. Before that, I had about 880 rigs. After the update process, I had about 1250. This is of course due to the duplicates I got from updating the rigs. The problem I have now is that I have to delete all the duplicates manually. RM isn't helping me here, because it stopy synching at 1000 rigs. It's really tiring to delete by hand. I have decided to pause now - maybe somebody knows a better and more efficient way of deleting the duplicates?

• Move everything from the Profiler to a local library, delete duplicates there, then copy the result back.

Sounds good - but because my KPA now has more than 1000 rigs and RM only displays up to 1000 this doesn't work. I guess, I will have to do it manually then until I reach the 1000 rig mark.

• and RM only displays up to 1000 this doesn't wor

If you move them in packages, it should work, since it removes them from the Profiler. So you can tear the number down bit by bit. As soon as a number of rigs has been removed, replug the Profiler once and the next batch should sync in.

• If you move them in packages, it should work, since it removes them from the Profiler. So you can tear the number down bit by bit. As soon as a number of rigs has been removed, replug the Profiler once and the next batch should sync in.

Thanks - I'll keep that in mind for the next time. For now, I removed the rigs manually until I reached 1000 - and did the rest via the Rig Manager.
    Would be nice if the factory rigs could be identified more easily.