change the folder "Local Library" in the preferences

• Dear Kemper Team - Thank you for the RigManager.
    The tool I will be a huge help when I can use the tool on MAC :P
    I would hope that i can change the folder "Local Library" in the preferences of the RigManager. Then I could use a Dropboxfolder for it and at different locations with different PC's (at home - MAC, in the rehearsal room Notebook) always have access to my library.
    Thank you, Your support is great!

• we believe, it would be the wrong way to allow a custom location for the database. there is multiple reasons why microsoft request those data to be where we write to. we could go into technical details here but i would prefer to point out two alternatives:

the easiest way would be to export all rigs to a location within your dropbox and import than if necessary into another rig manager. admittedly, this is not the most elegant way. at least, rig manager would take care of the doubles during import.
    the other option would be a symolic link, or better to say a directory junction. this way you can have the folder somewhere else but to get that, you really should know what you're doing - it is stuff most of us won't touch. you will find more info if you search for a command line called "mklink".

best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• the other option would be a symolic link, or better to say a directory junction. this way you can have the folder somewhere else but to get that, you really should know what you're doing - it is stuff most of us won't touch. you will find more info if you search for a command line called "mklink".

best, gs

+1

I use symbolic links all the time for Dropbox. For example for my Pro Tools templates, preferences and presets.

I'm on a Mac so the approach is a different one and I can't help the OP here.