Sorry repeat question I think

• After the latest update, I noticed that a lot of the rigs have too hot of an input..
    I've used the input sense of course but can't seem to figure out why a lot of them are clipping now
    and can't seem to stop it unless I turn down the volume itself which can change the sound a bit

anyone had the same

thanks

steve

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• The sound and volume has not changed. CK set the thresholds triggering th einput LED lower, but the input sensitivity has not changed. Or does th eoutput clip?
    Take a recording of the actual setup. Go back to the firmware you used before. Record the same rig and compare. There should be no difference.

Open a support ticket here: SUPPORT

• The sound and volume has not changed. CK set the thresholds triggering th einput LED lower, but the input sensitivity has not changed. Or does th eoutput clip?
    Take a recording of the actual setup. Go back to the firmware you used before. Record the same rig and compare. There should be no difference.

Thanks.. it's just the red cllipping light thats clipping a lot more.. and I can't turn down the input sense on some rigs low enough... but the volume next to the presence does the trick.. Just wonder if it changes the rig at all in any way.. maybe Just means I need to re tweak all the volume levels

Leg em down and yackem smackem