-under stomps pick "A " and pick wah wah
    manual 3.4 peak 5.1 pedal range +22% Peak range +42%
    bypass@heel 100% mix ducking +0,1 volume +2.2

Its working without any problems by me that way

Perhaps your stereo cable is not o.k. ?

greatings Dorrus
    Dorrus

• hi guys..
    i just bought a source audio dual expression pedal and cannot assign the wah to work on either 'type' .the problem is when in toe position it shuts the volume down rather making a 'wah' sound
    as for pitch and modulation it works perfectly

any idea how to solve this problem?

many thanks
    -o-

You might be using extreme Wah parameter settings, which could have such an effect. Different subject. Please start with one of the stomp factory presets e. g. 'WWAH Cry' and then tweak parameters according to your preferences.

• I tried a Boss pedal and even the FCB with the uno chip and the expression pedals do not work well at all. It should just be plug and go but it isn't.

What does it mean 'do not work well at all'? Could you please be a bit more specific?

Is there a common issue of expression pedals directly connected and MIDI?

Talking about MIDI and FCB1010 ... under all circumstances the Behringer pedals need to be calibrated. It's the first task right before you start using the FCB 1010. It's not clear from your comment, if you are using the universal UnO-chip or UnO4Kemper. Uno4Kemper is plug-and-play (except calibration).

• Similar problem here...

Behringer FCV100 - this is a dual mode pedal that can be used as an expression pedal (you use CV mode and a TRS cable on output 2). When I do this and connect to either the profiler's Pedal 1 or 2 input - the profiler doesn't acknowledge anything when I rock the pedal from heel to toe. If I try a TS/mono cable I get the same non result. Contrary to the Behringer's directions, if I use out put 1 of the pedal the profiler freaks out and cycles on its own from heal to toe a couple times per second which sounds like the OP's condition.

I'm guessing that its just not compatible?

If anyone solves this please PM me.

Thank you.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.