Posts by ThudKMPR

Thanks for the tip. I also dont really want to be without it as it sounds so sweet and I'm using it everyday. I'm in Netherland and only drove 1.5 hours to pick it up, but i was already returing a brand new marshall that wasn't good. They don't make stuff like they used to.
    I was hoping it was just a software bug but reading further I am worried it's mechanical (dry joint or bad pots).
    It's very frustrating if something of this price has issues with build quality or uses dodgy parts.

Hi,
    I've had my kemper a week or 2 and i love it! alas i seem to have issues with the knobs in the bottom section. If I'm dailing values in, they jump around all over the place making it impossible to set the value i want.
    Is this because i am playing sound through the guitar at the time or because certain values cannot be set together?
    The second knob is worse and can even jump around if i don't move it.. this makes it impossible to set other settings as it keeps jumping back to that setting. I tried a factory reset and re installing all the rigs and the latest firmware but still I have the issue.
    This is a video of what happens