Posts by JoshGoldie

After I installed the new 6.0.0 update today my reverbs (hall, room, space etc) have all gone. And i am only left with the standard "legacy" reverb. When i try to scroll through my reverbs like i used to it just directs me to the list of other effects like phaser/delay etc... I followed the "read me" instructions and even went back and installed the update again. But still only one reverb for me to chose from :/

Am i doing something wrong, please help i need these tones!

Title explains itself really, im currently using my marshall 1960 lead 4x12 with my Kemper (cab off) then when i need to be quiet im using my turtle beaches (i know..) and need a replacement asap!

Also any tips on making the kemper sound as "real" as possible through headphone/through an interface are always welcomed and i have struggled to get a good sound in the past through this way

Thanks again, Josh

Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the kemper world and I am struggling with getting a tight realistic sounding heavy metal rhythm tone.
    I have MBritts "heavy pack" but the Revv and 5150 still sound muddy to me, and when i increase the clarity and definition it just becomes thin and harsh...
    I am open to any tips/profile reccomendations you guys have to offer (i am still yet to use rig manager so any tips for that is also appriciated) or just any tips using the kemper in general.

Thanks in advance everyone

Hi everyone, i only purchased my Kemper (Powered version) a month ago therefore im still very new and the solution to my problem may be very simple. But for some reason when i adjust the "Master Volume" knob the "power amp" volume does not increase nor decrease.

Ive been on the output setting along to page 7/7 power amp and the boost is on its lowest 0.0. This only started happening a few days ago when i was playing through my cab.

Thank in advance for the help everyone, im learning alot from all of you already.

(Update) On the "output" setting under page 7/7 (poweramp) i used the browse dial and changed it to default and the power amp volume now moves, but for some reason the power amp volume must hit 11.7 before any of the other volumes are allowed to increase also?