Posts by bluevoodoo

Hi, I am using a Profiler Head that was running with OS 8.5.8.30570 and had to update to get rid of the Transpose not following the Performance settings bug as it has been fixed in the newer versions. After updating with an interim step of installing OS 7.3.2 first and then to 9.0.5, I got shocked when going into rehearsal and seen that my previously saved Performance slots were overwritten with a "Crunch" profile by Kemper and all the FX settings were erased, they are just completely blank. I did not have a backup as I have never experienced anything like this with OS updates, so now I am standing here all my performances gone and having 2 shows scheduled for the weekend and having no time to set up everything from scratch (6 performances with 30 different slot settings). Is there any chance to somehow revert to the previous OS and do a backup of the profiles or just somehow restore those lost performances? Has anyone bumped into such an issue before?

and your "kemper output setting"?

Set to -15.0 dB (both Main & S/PDIF Outputs), but Main Out L is clipping even at a volume as low as like -80 dB. Rig volume is set to -6.0 dB. I've learnt recently that TRS outputs should have -6.0 dB less output than XLRs, so that one I understand now. Kemper Support replied very quickly saying that it must be a hardware issue so I'll take it to a repair shop.

Has anybody experienced that the left XLR main output is incredibly loud compared to the right side, the TRS outputs are at an even level, but have a lower output level (by -6 dB) compared to the right XLR, and also the S/PDIF outputs have less output (by -2-3 dB) compared to the TRS main outs? The biggest problem is the XLR as the left side goes clipping even at around -80 dB of output. I cannot use the XLR outputs live because of this. I've set up the main and S/PDIF outputs to have the same output volume of -15.0 dB and connected all my outputs to my TC Konnekt 24D interface to investigate what's happening. Sent a message to the Kemper Support but I'm curious if anybody had this issue before. Pic of the levels at an identical setting for all outputs (Cubase doesn't show any output values over 0 dB but I'm sure there's around 20-30dBs of difference between Main Outs L and R):

[Blocked Image: https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/0B8-6HVJ…w2558-h1368-iv1]

Recorded a short screen video too with all the settings shown.

Screen recording

Hey guys,

I have looked up the threads but haven't found any suitable info on a problem I've encountered. I've just bought a Profiler Amp a couple of days ago and I'm trying to hook it up with my FCB1010 upgraded with the UnO chip (not the UnO4K), but when I'm trying to use the pedal in Stompbox Mode, the preset changing doesn't work. When I press pedal #1 in any of the banks, the unit always dials in Performance #20. It works fine when I turn off Stompbox Mode, but I'd like to use the pedal to switch wah and other fx on and off in lead presets and I'd rather not put multiple variations of the same preset in a Performance bank if I can make it work with the stompboxes. I would appreciate some help big time on how should I configure the pedal to make it work flawlessly. Thanks!