SOLVED - Profiler amp with FCB1010 UnO chip configuration

• Hey guys,

I have looked up the threads but haven't found any suitable info on a problem I've encountered. I've just bought a Profiler Amp a couple of days ago and I'm trying to hook it up with my FCB1010 upgraded with the UnO chip (not the UnO4K), but when I'm trying to use the pedal in Stompbox Mode, the preset changing doesn't work. When I press pedal #1 in any of the banks, the unit always dials in Performance #20. It works fine when I turn off Stompbox Mode, but I'd like to use the pedal to switch wah and other fx on and off in lead presets and I'd rather not put multiple variations of the same preset in a Performance bank if I can make it work with the stompboxes. I would appreciate some help big time on how should I configure the pedal to make it work flawlessly. Thanks!

• Kemper Stompbox Mode Setup Fcb1010 (Uno)

1.Hold "Down" button and then Switch on the power button and then lit up just 8,9 and 5 button.
    2.Press “Down” button to save.

Kemper Profiling Amp FCB 1010(Uno) Program Change Setup:

1.Press button (number) you want to program.
    2.Hold the Down button for 3 sec.
    3.Make sure only 4 & 5 buttons are lit. Unlit others.
    4.Press Up button and make sure every button is off.
    5.Press Up button and lit up only 1 & 6 button because we are going to program PC(1) and CC(6) messages.
    6.Press 1 and it stars blinking then, enter the value of program you want to set then press Up.
    7.Press 6 and it starts blinking, press Up and enter value 32 (always for Kemper) then press Up.
    8.Again enter value 0 press Up and again enter value 0 then press Up.
    9.Button 6 stops blinking programming complete finally press Down to save.

Kemper Fcb 1010 (Uno) Stompbox Assigning Effects:

1.Press one of the stomp button (6-10) while holding down the Down button for 3 sec.
    2.Make sure all lights are turned off.
    3.Hit Up and turn on only 8.
    4.Hit Up again and make sure only 6 is lit up.
    5.Hit 6 again and light start blinking.
    6.Enter the effects CC no. and hit Up then put the value1 127 and value2 0 and hit Up.
    7.Press Down button for 3 sec to save.

Kemper Fcb 1010 (Uno)Expression Pedal Setup:

1.Press Down Button for 3 sec.
    2.Make sure only 4 and 5 are lit up.
    3.Hit Up and make sure all lights are off.
    4.Hit Up again and turn 8,9 and one of the assigned program (1-5) on.
    5.Hit 8 light starts blinking than put effects CC e.g.volume for exp. pedal 1 put value1 0 and value2 127 and hit Up and then hit 9 stars blinking and put effects CC then put value1 0 and value2 127 hit Up.
    6.Hold Down button to save.