Posts by Krystof

This is why I think a Kemper for real amp tones and a new Line 6 Helix is likely the go for footswitch, midi control and additional effects. Also the Kemper footswitch blows and is mega top dollar! Yeah it would be great it the Kemper effects rocked & it had pro midi implimentation but if you bank on it being updated properly soon you may be in never never land where you never never land for quite a few years! One needs to go with what is actually working right now!

I still think Line 6 Helix is way overpriced for what it does/is ........maybe Axe Fx II would be a better way .....its got all the functionality and MIDI implementation with a killer tones and STAND ALONE AUDITOR that KEMPER doesn't:(......ahhh just being negative I guess lol

Weak Multi Fx and no expression pedal ability to control Multi Fx is a reason I still use Eleven Rack live with great success .....I wish I could use Kemper but the missing link really shows up when playing live and need to control certain effect parameters in continuous matter but CANT with this expensive piece or rig ;( .......kind of disappointed and annoyed at the same time lol>.....my fault I didnt research that before I bought it ......I assumed wrong this was a GIVEN technology for this calliper gear .....mehhhh......I would wait until this becomes available in KEMPER before throwing 2K at it ......

Hopiimp.....did you ever got that sysex file to work with KEMPER ?....I would love to try one if you got it .....let me know mate.....also have FCB1010 with the regular UnO chip and Control Center ....and in need of a starting point for KEMPER .....Cheers.

Does anyone have a Sysex File for FCB1010 UnO with KEMPER or for KEMPER that could share with me ?....I'm looking in to programing the regular UnO chip to work with KEMPER .....mainly to be able to run and control Delay Mix and Gain via the regular UnO chip and A/B pedals on FCB 1010 .....does anyone have any file that could work ?....Thank You mates .....

K

Thanks Guys ........I found out that I can set exactly the amount of Delay and Gain and anything I want to program that IS controllable via CC in Kemper using the UnO regular chip with the Control Center Auditor not the 4Kemper chip .......cool ......now I'm happy . Another thing KEMPER guys said there is a Firmware update coming to address these CC via expression pedals questions so cant wait to see what that comes out to be :) ......

Hi ,

Just wanted to say Hi .....I went with KEMPER over Axe Fx II for the tonal qualities of KEMPER units ......
    One thing that is a still little bitter sweet thing for me is the limited functionality of a KEMPER with lock of ability to control Multi Fx (Delay/gain/rev) via single expression pedal
    I will have to get around this as ALL the systems I used in a past had that .....so now adjustment time for me :) .......
    I'm running FCB1010 with the original UnO chip that worked fantastic with my Eleven rack ......I'm sure I can program it out for the KEMPER as well .....
    Hope to learn a lot from this board and hopefully collectively influence some good improvements and changes ;) in the software updates to come ;) ...Cheers,

Krystof

Definitely even to stay with the other manufacturers ....Multi Fx controlled by ONE Expression pedal via MIDI or plug on the back , choices to assighn MAX/MIN values of the FX's controlled via Expression pedal like the other processors have been able to do for past years ....my Eleven Rack does that , POD HD, Axe Fx ALL have these abilities .....even the cheap RP units .
    Another thing I would find very helpful is a Stand Alone Auditor to set the rigs and its parameters on Ipad or Lop top during shows just makes things easier then running back to my rig ......
    Another thing I believe we should be able to place any effects or stomp boxes anywhere in a rig chain ....that flexibility would be great
    Double Amp chain would be helpful in tone shaping lets say running one gain and one clean amp would be fantastic in tone shaping ......

Cheers,

Krystof