Posts by Roelof

Hey Kemper Community.

As you can see, my ban has been lifted. I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise
    for my comment. It really was just a joke. But a joke in bad taste nevertheless. I wasn't really going to steal on the public Kemper forum for everyone to see. That would just be idiotic.I thought that be apparent. Therefore believe me when I say I was joking. But I totally get that in the fashion my comments were typed, does little to back me up. If you get to know me or have seen my live act, you would understand that i'm always joking around. I respect the work Kemper and Michael Britt has done and understand the effort that has gone into it. I will promote their work wherever I go and praise its excellence. Its hard to translate how I really feel because were not sitting face to face. That was the problem with my previous comments. Nobody could see that I was really just fooling around. I'm amazed by this product and cant wait to play live with it. I was so embarrassed that I got banned on my fist day after I could even ask a question. But I applaud Kemper for doing so. It shows that that they value the Kemper community. Being a musician myself I have felt the struggles with piracy and don't condone it.

So please find it in your hearts to forgive me and lest make beautiful music for the world with our Kempers.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna play with my Kemper and scroll through the Michael Britt pack(which is excellent and I bought it legally)

Regards,Roelof

Guys relax.. it was a joke. Bad South African humour..My Bad..
    Im on his site buying it as we speak.

Hey Kemper Community.

As you can see, my ban has been lifted. I just want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise
    for my comment. It really was just a joke. But a joke in bad taste nevertheless. I wasn't really going to steal on the public Kemper forum for everyone to see. That would just be idiotic.I thought that be apparent. Therefore believe me when I say I was joking. But I totally get that in the fashion my comments were typed, does little to back me up. If you get to know me or have seen my live act, you would understand that i'm always joking around. I respect the work Kemper and Michael Britt has done and understand the effort that has gone into it. I will promote their work wherever I go and praise its excellence. Its hard to translate how I really feel because were not sitting face to face. That was the problem with my previous comments. Nobody could see that I was really just fooling around. I'm amazed by this product and cant wait to play live with it. I was so embarrassed that I got banned on my fist day after I could even ask a question. But I applaud Kemper for doing so. It shows that that they value the Kemper community. Being a musician myself I have felt the struggles with piracy and don't condone it.

So please find it in your hearts to forgive me and lest make beautiful music for the world with our Kempers.

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna play with my Kemper and scroll through the Michael Britt pack(which is excellent and I bought it legally)

Regards,Roelof

Ok...sorry.Was worth a try. But I get that they worked hard.

Hey Kemper Community.

Regards,Roelof

Is there anyone that would be wiling to share the Michael Britt packs with me. Just don't have any money left after buying my Kemper..

Hey Kemper Community.

Regards,Roelof