Posts by ECW

Well, unless a miracle happens, I will not be getting my remote by April 6th (my estimated ship date.) I'm aware that the email says on or after April 6th, but watching people with the same date get there's for weeks now, has been somewhat frustrating. I've been patient, but my patience in starting to wear thin.

The main point of this post is to inform my fellow forum members that the trend of the remotes arriving ahead of schedule is apparently over. I don't think it's just me, either.
    I think there are a handful of other April 6th folks who are getting hosed as well.
    I will officially become irritated on Monday. When someone with a later date gets theirs I will upgrade my irritation to pissed and throw a childlike tantrum. It should be entertaining to you all! :D

I know how you feel. Kemper's website wouldn't take any of my normal credit cards and then when one finally worked I find that the order didn't fully go through. I also noticed a pending charge on one of the CC's that didn't work but nothing on my CC that did work. Charge still hasn't been removed. I've emailed Kemper but they take forever to get back and nothing really gets done. I was on the early bird order list supposedly. Such a frustrating process to go through to buy an expensive item. Still not sure about what's going on.

As soon as I got my early bird email I tried to pay with a credit card to take advantage of it. I tried to enter 3-4 different credit cards and the online store interface kept not processing the card. I even tried to use Paypal and that didn't work either. Finally one of my credit cards worked. It even showed up as a pending charge on the credit card website.

Fast forward to now.... the pending charge has vanished, Kemper has no record of my early bird order and it takes weeks to get a response through email from them. I've never found it so difficult to buy something so expensive. I'm very disappointed and irritated by all of this. Did anyone else have this issue.

Hopefully, someone from Kemper will read this and be helpful.

Thanks so much for the nice compliments! So glad the Kemper exists. It gives me access to amps I never dreamed I'd ever get to play on...virtually of course. Also, the GH book was a lot of work but I knew it had to be done. Hope you guys are enjoying it!

Eric

When I'm in "Performance" mode on my Kemper a "DSP Error" message showed up regarding the pedal board. It happened when I was switching between rigs in bank 1 of performance mode by pressing the pedals on my pedalboard. I turned off both Kemper and pedalboard and it worked again but after a couple of switches it does it again. Please help Kemper!

I'm trying to do a cover of SRV's "Little Wing". I really want to nail the tone. I have an American strat with Fender 69s tuned down to Eb standard. On the Kemper I would use the Fender DLX preset. How can I make the preset think it's a deluxe turned up to the point that it starts to break up though? Any advice would be helpful.

Eric