Posts by Dorrus

Just a few hints:
    - Is your cab connected to the red (powered ) output ? ( back of the powered Kemper
    - is the Volume knob ' linked' ? Output/page 2/7 " Monitor Out Link " = black? If not, your volume knob isn't going to increase volume
    - Power amp on ( black ) ? Output /page 7/7
    - Power amp boost is +12db?
    - Is your (guitar ) cab. 8 ohm? ( I'm not shure , but if its 16 ohm, the power output is half the max ?)
    - Do you use a EQ perehaps with reduced output volume?

I played two years in a rockband with my Power-rack connected to a Bogner 8ohm oversized 2x12 cab and my poweramp boost whas set to +8db, It whas extremely loud, ( as loud as my Engl 100 watt tube amp )
    -

I own two Kempers ( one for live gigs and one for home-studio use)
    2 1/2 years ago my first Power rack had a digital clock faillure,it whas repared and I've had no problems with it since .
    My second Power rack had some ( to me ) unknown errors when it whas 2 years old, and I whas givin' a brand new one! So I wouldn't worry about the service ;)
    I had a lot more problems with my tube amps :thumbup: ( and with some big f#cking kidney stones;)

ps, is that a self portrait on your avatar ? if so , you look a bit worried :D
    There's no need for that,

I have one, a Kemper remote, and I like it a lot but don´t use is for live gigs because I think that my crappy Behringer fcb1010 is more convenient on stage.( with Uno4Kemper chip)
    It has one stomp switch more and a integrated volume and wah pedal , doens´t have a big display, but I use my Power rack display .

I do have the Kemper remote but don´t experience latency in the display reaction, when changing slots in performance mode, just a little changing banks
    Compared it with a Behringer un4 kemper fc1010, midi but didn´t notice any difference in speed ( don't use morphing so I have no experience with that )
    Is it possible you have more problems when your KPA is (over) loaded with rigs perhaps? I only use 50 or so.

hard to believe the kemper folks say deal with it or go somewhere else,,,thats very sad,,not what I would expect from them,,,I thought the whole idea here was to report bugs so they could fix them,, I guess they are not going to fix the display lag if they are telling me to deal with it or use something else,, wow I am shocked,not what I expected from this Co,

"older version have a delay in repose regarding the screen as much as newer version have. newer versions have a slightly larger delay (about 100 milliseconds if i'm not mistaken). audio is instantaneous and that's what we focus on. if you can't live with that you should consider alternatives."

shouldn't the focus be on the whole unit working perfectly, not just the audio?

I agree with you, this answer left a strange feeling in my stumach to...

Is making a backup in 4.0.6 changed ?
    When making a backup, the screen `Backup and Restore `maintains, instead of the `time indication bar (Till ready ) in firmware 3.3.0.
    Its making a good backup, but you can no longer see the progress bar ?

I don't want to diminish others opinions in this topic, but I'm really tired of the current practice of many manufacturers and developers, who instead of bringing their product to a condition in which it is a joy to use it, they abandon such product and bring a whole new thing to the market.

I'm glad Kemper isn't playing this game with us (yet).

This ! Well said!! I totaly agree

Here on forum are still many advices from users about resetting KPA. Some of them are maybe totally wrong, so it would be nice if Kemper GmbH write sticky article about many resetting procedures with short explanation.

Thank you very much in advance.

I agree, would be nice to have some clear reset procedures clear, contacting support is a good thing and fine when playing at home, but when youre havving problems five minutes before a live gig its nice to know how to do a quick reset

After strange errors with my close to two years old KPA, I contacted service who adviced me to bring my Power Rack back to my dealer, Guitarking in Boekel and let them send it in for repare.
    Got it back after about five weeks, but the same problems where still there, so again I contacted my dealer who contacted service again.and for the second time it was on its way to repare in Germany.
    A week later I got a mail from my guitarshop telling me, i could pick up a brand new Power rack !
    thats what I call Service!,
    Thanks Guitarking!, and thanks Kemper for my new powerrack