Posts by Lukather

Ok so the Axefx has some sort of 'profiling' - it should not and will not make any difference to owners of either product. You bought your guitar gear for a specific reason made informed judgements.

The Axefx has a mind boggling amount of parameters and knobs to tweek, The KPA is a smiple one shot device for fingerprinting a amp of choice. horses for courses sound, feel and ease of use.

I'm positive that Chris will come forward with some great updates and enhancements and the future of the Kemper is assured.

Comments from Fractal users that are not positive should be taken in isolation not as a group.

We are still to see what this profiling involves and how good it is? what sacrifices will have to be made, remember there is no mic input so its another cost.

regards.

Hi thanks for the welcome...no i'm looking to purchase and see if its for me...I love all the clips and youtube stuff. But if its not right i want to be able to send it back and get my money back without any hassle and i have read a lot of reports about Thomann on the net and dont want to get stung.. chris ...er ...i mean steve...

Hello new member..to the forum... love the new Kemper amp and possibilities are looking awesome...

I'm thinking of doing a 30 day return to Thomann...anyone had experience of dealing with returns to them..

I have an email saying that i would have to pay postage?

Chris ...