Posts by Playmemuzk

Folders and sub-folders you create are always put in alphabetical order. Not when you first create them (always at the bottom of the folder list when you first create it), but when RM is restarted, they would be in alpha order. That also applies to content in the folders.

Oh my goodness. I don't think I have restarted it. I have had it open on my mac since the update. LOL!

After suffering through the decisions on how to organize the roughly 9k profiles I have acquired in my foolishness, I have decided to have folders with amp manufacturers, subfolders with amp model, and subfolders with year/specific type. This has allowed me to move completely away from tagging every profile, and using the not-quite-complete search function. It was desperately time consuming, but I really like it functionally.

I am slightly concerned that as I progress in familiarity of building rigs that this will handicap me, but we shall see if an overabundance of folders will overcome the not-ready folder structure programming.

I am annoyed I cannot move them into an alphabetical order... but I am certain that I will recover.