Posts by Arek77

Kemper Stage -> Powered Kabinet.

I am a bit confused about when is Kemper using Kabinet vs using IRs…….or both?

SCENARIO:

Imported a rig from Exchange.

Using Rig Manager.

When I click on the Cabinet (in the stack beside amp) it shows Use Global Imprint.

1. I guess it is using global imprint only, disabling the imported cabinet? Correct me if I am wrong.

I can click on it (Use Global Imprint button) and select other imprint on pop up list, Global Imprint, or Full Range Mode.

2. If I select Full Range Mode is it using the imported cabinet instead of Kabinet imprints?

3. How is that affected by Monitor Cab Off? (in OutputPage1)

I got me the SparkGo today and one of the presets there sounds so good that I have decided to import it into my Stage.

This will be my first attempt at profiling.

I would prefer cable connection to microphone.

Is it safe to connect Spark’s “headphone out” to RETURN1 on Stage?

How loud should Spark be set (volume level)?

Do I need to use DI Box?

The preset I am after is one for Can’t Stop Loving You by VH. The acoustic part.

I have just received my Jazzmaster.

There is no info on how to connect it to an amp in the manual.

Likely just like any other guitar.

Some videos suggest using DI box and FRFR.

How about Kemper? DI box or not?

Any recommended presets?

Am I overthinking it?:)

I suggest using Performance Mode, and changing from one Performance Slot (Rig) to another, with a single press of a switch.

That could be done with two switches above 1 & 2. The /\Up and \/Down, or can I assign a single switch to toggle between two Performances?

TAP could be assigned to do either Up or Down.

I need one switch to toggle. Maybe in future update…..

Is there a way to toggle the Amplifier?

I have preset for 12 strings guitar and would like to be able to use one footswitch to turn on the amp (and disable some effects ie, by turning down the mix).

Toggle two presets with one footswitch would be best for that.

I have it currently set up to morph from 12 strings to metal style rhythm, but the presence of clean amp (while in 12 string mode) makes Harmonic Pitch less accurate.

The gain is at 0 and the rest is on default in amp section (while in 12 string mode).

Suggestions?

Is there a way to have second guitar connected to Stage other than with A/B switch?

I was thinking of connecting one to the default input and the other to ie. RETURN IN.

What do I need to do to make it sound the same as main input?

I am intending to use one guitar at a time.

They are both on different wireless units.

Currently I use A/B switch, but want to simplify things.

I got me the Power Kab and are trying to set it up with my Stage.

In OUTPUT - Kemper Kone section:

Selected Kemper Kone - Monitor Cab off - Vintage V30, but when I go to STACK - CABINET section it still shows active Marshall 1960A

Then changed cabinet to “none” in STACK- CABINET.

That caused the tone to change.

So, is the Monitor Cab Off turning off the cab emulation?

There is tone change when toggling it,.

Maybe I am just overthinking it.

The Stage with Kab sounds best (for my preset) when running as FRFR. That means Kemper Kone not active in Output - Kemper Kone section.

OPTION 1:

Get Sony or Headrush UHF/RF wireless headphones.

No noticeable lag, Hi-Fi quality, stereo.

Around $100.

OPTION 2:

Get radio transmitter (UHF). connect your favourite headphones to battery operated radio.

Dial in the frequency on the radio. Instead of radio you can use an Android phone with radio app on.

What I would like to see:

1. Make the LEDs above footswitches different color.
    2. Replace the LEDs above footswitches with LED rings.
    3. Be able to assign different LCD colors with different rigs selected.
    4. Footswitches to toggle between two rigs.
    5. LCD display to show current rig name or preset, or profile in big font to make it easy to read.

Is there a way to use Rig Buttons (1-5) to toggle between 2 rigs?

ie.

Press button 1 to select a Clean rig, then press it again to select Rhytm rig, press again to go back to Clean and so on….

Maybe using Morphing?