Posts by Tony G

Yeah but if you want the same functionality as the the stage, so all the buttons for presets and programmable loops.... You probably end up with the same prices

True the Stage functionality is quite amazing I can't fault you on that because I totally agree with you. The player would have been more than good enough for what I use the stage for. So for me the player makes total sense even with the paid upgrades because its so much smaller.

It is expensive. I opted for Level 2 only. Only because of MORPH.
    In my case that’s making it function almost the way I like it:

Think of it this way. I bought the Kemper stage for around $2,300.00 worth every penny to me.

You are getting the Kemper player for $1,069.00 + $455.00 (updates) = $1,524.00

That's quite a bit cheaper than what I paid and you get all the sounds I love. I'm thinking about it just for the real estate that it will save me. The perfect studio/fly rig.

Don't worry guys/gals Kemper has been doing this for quite a long time and if they haven't let us down yet there is a pretty good chance that their not going to. These are exciting times. (There's a song in that)

I just did the beta update for rig manager. Windows 11 and now rig manager wont find my Kemper stage.

It has a message:

"Your Profiler needs an update. Rig manager will search for a newer software version online. This might take a couple of minutes to arrive, Profiler OS 11.1.0 or higher is required."

Anyone else having this problem and if so how did you fix it.

Ooops spoke too soon its now updating my Kemper it just took about 20 minutes to arrive lol.

Is there a way to switch between browser and perform in rig manager? That would be a nice upgrade since I keep my Kemper hiding under my desk and have to bend down in order to change modes.

I own the Kemper Stage.

If the player was out when I bought the stage I would have chosen the player.

Now that I have the stage it doesn't make sense to sell it because I would just get enough to buy the player and would loose all the extras the stage offers compared to the player. So I'll stick with what I have but I almost bought the player but decided another guitar was more fun so I bought a Australian Cole Clark solid body hss strat I believe its called the guardian. Best strat I ever owned so far.

Again, I'm perfectly calm. If indeed anybody needs to "calm down" I dare say it is you. Why are you so offended and triggered by my comment? Is there a certain degree of insecurity? Based on your criteria of the post counts, I can only surmise that you are a very insecure individual. I simply stated an opinion. Get over it and move on...

I try not to post too much on here because if you give an opinion that is not liked by a few selective people they put you down. Like your opinion or frustration doesn't count and instead of helping they attack you. Just a few bad apples that's all.

I'm probably going to get put down for this but honestly I don't give a crap.

If you are not going to help then maybe you shouldn't say anything at all and let the ones that help do their thing.

Absolutely Nothing seems to make sense within the Kemper mindset. It's all too confusing for me and I have neither the time nor the inclination to figure it all out. Perhaps it's time to go back to using real amps?

I felt exactly like you but man its an amazing tool in my makeshift studio. I still use real amps but very seldom. The Kemper does 90% of the work load and my amps about 5% the other 5% is my acoustic witch I go directly into my audio interface I like it better that way seems to work perfect every time and I don't have to waste any time tweaking things.

Once you get your head around the way they designed this thing you will find it much easier to use. I hated it too and almost got rid of mine but I'm very happy I kept it. I think of it as a tool and not the end all amplifier and effects solution.

Good luck to you man I hope it all works out.

What update are you guys talking about?

I must be out of touch.

Does anyone know if there are upgrades for the human brain. My memory banks need upgrading.

Maybe we are finally getting that luscious chorus I been dying for. Besides that I can't think of anything I want this thing is already quite amazing.

Ok time to go and google Kemper updates. Keeping my fingers crossed for a chorus. You guys have an awesome day.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

This is my laptop. It runs rig manager without any glitches.

When I use my D.A.W. I find its adequate for travel but I need more processing power in the studio and the amount of memory is really noticeable. I use 32GB in my desktop and a Intel Core i7-14700F. Its a gaming computer basically that works very well in the studio not the best maybe but its what I have. Oh yeah also 2 terabyte SSD and its time to get another one because I only have 175GB left in it.

So bottom line is:

If you just want to use it for rig manager, my laptop is more than good enough. (i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz with 8 gigs of ram). If you want to use it for recording. Then you probably need more of everything. I went with a gaming computer for that, but I do like gaming as well.

I read that AMD cpu like AMD Ryzen may not be compatible with all hardware and software. Ex, sound card or DAW software. I never used AMD so I don't know if those claims are true. If anyone out there is using the AMD Ryzen cpu it would be nice to know if it works ok because its cheaper and has excellent benchmark specs.

I Hope this helps... Cheers...

Kemper Kone is a speaker designed by Kemper.erator

I found this from an earlier post from a moderator ckemper.

The behaviour of the Kemper Kone is fully controlled by the software of your Profiler. To activate the „intelligence“, the Kemper Kone mode, navigate to the page „Kemper Kone“ in the OUTPUT section and press the soft button „Kemper Kone“.

So unless you own a Kone speaker you don't really need this button as far as I understand.

I hope this helps.

This is actually a really cool post because I too have never been able to make the delay sound properly for U2. There must be something in the recording he is doing. None of the videos on you tube sound like it to me. except for when he does it.

I listen to the videos on here and even if they sound close there is still something missing to me. Maybe its psychological.

I have been able to get close with my rack gear but never that I was 100% happy with it.

We need a good tutorial. Maybe Kemper Amps Official on you tube can make one. I would love it, that's for sure.