Posts by Entuzijasta

Burkhard, what I actually meant was, I wish I didn't live in a rented apartment so that I could crank up the volume. I like how the monitors sound, but it almost defeats the purpose to play them at low volume. In my limited experience, Kemper sounds a lot more organic and natural played through monitors, but I am mostly limited to playing through headphones, unfortunately I am not impressed with the sound comnig out of my headphones.

Hello everybody, I have a pair of active monitors Phonic 6pa. Where should I connect them to Kemper? There are so many inputs and outpustsnon the back, it's confusing. I want to use both of them simultaneously. Also, what kind of cable should I use. Instrument cable or something else!? Thanks.

I have to say the first impression is not a good one. Too many issues right off the bat. Update with USB stick doesn't work even though I've done it step by step accoridng to the manual, and then there's the power cable issue, it makes no sense to me that the power cable could be inserted only halfway in!? I've never seen it happed before on any of my electronic devices before.

I kind of agree with you, it looks weird to me, but it did work. I've just played through a few factory presets. Are there any Kemper represantatives here who could give a definite answer as to whether this is how it should be.

I recieved my Kemper today. I have a question. It might sound silly, but I'm not sure if the power cable should be inserted all the way in the Kemper. Mine gets stuck halfway, and it won't go in any further. Is it normal? Maybe I should press harder, but I'm afraid I'm going to damage something. Here's a photo:

Thanks everyone for answers.

RosboneMako, I will be using headphones for tweaking profiles, and playing guitar like most people do, I guess. I've read that Mike Scuffham, creator of scuffham s-gear, recommends dt990 pro 250 ohms for guitar playing.

ST thanks for the links. No, I'm not getting the Remote. I'm only playing at home, so I don't need it.

I've ordered an unpowered Kemper head. It should arrive in a few days. I have several questions.

1. What headphones would you recommend? I lean toward Beyerdynamic dt 990 pro 250 ohms, open back. Will they sound good with Kemper, or should I opt for dt770 pro 80 ohms closed back!?

2. I have a pair of powered speakers Phonic p6a. These are budget monitors. I wonder if they could be useful in conjuction with Kemper for home use!?

3. Finaly, what do you guys think are the gold standard profiles for single coil strat guitars? I have a Fender Player strat.