FCB1010 Midi Controller firmware update

• It also appears from the email that the "performance mode" will finally be operational when the footcontroller chip becomes available. I have a very usable system with the Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro,( but, also have an FCB 1010 that hasn't really been used in quite a while, so I will be able to compare the pro's and con's of these 2 units when used with the KPA), and am interested to see what benefits the performance mode offers.

I know there have been quite a few posters upset that this function has been unavailable for so long while other features are implemented, but my needs have been met with the Ground Control Pro "as is".

The designer of the uno chip did such a remarkable job in the past, I am confident the KPA compliant chip will be every thing expected. For those already owning an FCB 1010, this will be a great benefit for the price, ( if the price is as expected and similar to the UNO pricing), and for those who would be purchasing an FCB 1010 for the first time, it is the most reasonably priced foot controller on the market.

• this is the current site :thumbup: to get the chip (soon)

http://www.uno4kemper.com

"Hold on please, at this moment we are setting up our tiny web shop to
    allow ordering the firmware chip online. We hope to have this ready by
    June 15. Thanks a lot for your patience!

If you didn't register to receive notifications yet, you can still do this:

just send a note to info@kemper-fcb.com

Beware that this email address will be deprecated as soon as the
    final release notification will be sent around, by the end of this
    week.
    "