Youtube and the KPA

• Firstly im not sure I'm posting this thread in the right section so apologies if it isnt.

Im looking to shoot some high quality professional video's using my kemper as my sound source. What i want to do is film me playing on my HD camcorder but use the sound from logic as my audio rather than the camera mic. Once the video and audio are synced together then the whole video will be much better as i can remix the balance of the song or backing track within logic. I have a macbook pro, logic 9, imovie and final cut pro. The camera im using is a sony handy cam HDC SD 20. Outside of a tripod i think i have what i need?

Could anybody put me in the right direction on how to video and record audio and sync them up so the end product is something along the lines of the Ola or Keith vids production wise? Any useful articles out there?

Alex

• At the start of any video/ sound recording strum your guitar slowly just 4 times but with force using exaggerated downstrokes. This gives you something easy to sync the audio/video that you edit out easily.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.