HELP! I have a show tonight, and my Kemper displayed this error

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hello, if you could help me I would really appreciate it. I have a Kemper rack, and today during soundcheck when I turned it on the following message appeared. I’ve tried rebooting and it didn’t work. Here’s the image

• Update: Unfortunately, I pressed all the buttons and it didn’t work. I tried a factory reset, upgrade via USB, and downgrade via USB. And everything returned to the same message. I took pictures and wrote an email to Kemper support. I hope they resolve it. Thanks for the help

• Update: Unfortunately, I pressed all the buttons and it didn’t work. I tried a factory reset, upgrade via USB, and downgrade via USB. And everything returned to the same message. I took pictures and wrote an email to Kemper support. I hope they resolve it. Thanks for the help

Let us know what ended up being the issue when you get this resolved, thank you Jorge!

• Hi Jorge, I had similar errors with my Stage and the official local Kemper service centre tested it for 2 weeks with no problems. I sourced a brand new power cable from a computer store and that fixed it. The power cable that originally came with my Kemper was always a iittle loose.