Effects display not working properly in browser mode

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

Hi,

the effects are not displayed correctly in browser mode when using foot switches since 11.1.0. There is a small grey box on top when deselected instead of the whole block icon being greyed out. Also effects are not greyed out in the signal chain when not activated.

Edited 3 times, last by harald182 (October 2, 2024 at 10:24 PM).

• harald182 October 2, 2024 at 10:21 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Display layouts not working in performance mode” to “Effects display not working properly in browser mode”.
  • It looks like this is a deliberate decision. I'm not totally sure what shows on the stage but on the Head/Remote the Head display doesn't show an change but this is clearly visible from the LED buttons anyway. On the Remote there is now a Grey Box which turns on and off as FX are engaged/disengaged. The upgrade seems to be that this box no shows which FS i-iiii the effect is assigned to. I find this really useful information and a big improvement over the combinations of LED that you had to decode previously and could only display 2 out of a possible 4 FX assigned to any footswitch.