Can't connect KPP to home network

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

So after all the debacle the last couple of days I've been digging a little deeper with my KPP. I'm still on the latest official release and the most current iOS app. I just learned that I can switch between Access Point Mode and Home Network Mode by holding the Bank button while pressing the Connectivity button. Neat! However, I can't for the life of me get the KPP to connect to my home network. In RM on my iPad I get the option to setup Home network Mode. SSID and Passwords are correct, then RM says it lost the connection and tries to connect (probably in Home network mode), but it doesn't reconnect. I've tried both my phone and my iPad. The Connectivity button blinks green.

I had my home network stored on the KPP from an earlier attempt, but I'm not sure whether I've ever got the Home network mode to work. Also, is there a proper reference for the Connectivity button? Half of the time I have no idea what the colour or blinking means. I'd love for there to be a proper chapter on this in the manual. Thanks!