Kpp lvl 3…love it!

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

I left the Kemper platform at release of the Player cause I wanted something smaller that would fit a gigbag. yet fully capable….Kemper didn’t offer that at the time…so switched to QC cause of it.

At the news of the possibility to upgrade the player…I couldn’t resist…and got me a Player & lvl3

When I look passed the hikups in RM….LOVE IT!
    It’s so nice to have the full platform in such a small box. In my mind the first unit where “stomp size” does not equal compromise to sound/capabilities.
    There are knobs for what you really need, an iPad for what you may need, fits a gigbag, fits my couch, takes audio from my tv via BT ;) Together with a midi controller it might even end up as the only thing I take to gigs.

This thing is gonna get a lot of use for many years to come!

• me too have bought level 3 upgrade but unfortunately when connected through my iPhone or iPad it is still level 1.. when connected through my PC is everything ok.. I wrote to Kemper and waiting for their answer why it does not work through iPhone and i Pad Apps.. the only thing that works is that I have 4 pre and 4 post stomp FX.. everything else is level 1.. uffff.. but I hope they solve it…

KPA rules and nothing else matters! :)

ps: funny thing is that when I load through my PC rhythm delay on1 of post slots in my iPhone and iPad it reads as Green screamer :))))))

• me too have bought level 3 upgrade but unfortunately when connected through my iPhone or iPad it is still level 1.. when connected through my PC is everything ok.. I wrote to Kemper and waiting for their answer why it does not work through iPhone and i Pad Apps.. the only thing that works is that I have 4 pre and 4 post stomp FX.. everything else is level 1.. uffff.. but I hope they solve it…

KPA rules and nothing else matters! :)

ps: funny thing is that when I load through my PC rhythm delay on1 of post slots in my iPhone and iPad it reads as Green screamer :))))))

I had this problem. Just had to upgrade the app on my Ipad from the app store. Hope that helps. (version 1.8.0)

Edited once, last by guitarnut (September 30, 2024 at 1:35 AM).