Public Beta - Max Banks always one more than given number

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Just upgraded to LVL2, very happy with it but noted that now the Max Banks seems to be buggy: I use "wrap on up" and set max banks to 3, but after the update now it wraps after the 4th bank. I checked and it appears it always wraps after one more than the setting. no big deal (I set to 2 now to get3) but of course should be fixed.

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Kemper Player (LVL2), EV ELX112P, Suhr S.Henderson Strat, Fender Ultra Tele, PRS S2 Custom24, Variax JTV-69

• That's strange I wouldn't expect the LVL upgrade to affect that sort of thing. I would have thought that the actual base level OS would have been the culprit but I've just tested my non upgraded player and the wrap bank seems to be working normally.

did you upgrade the rig manager to the beta version? because that's presumably where the error came in. {edit: just checked that the problem is the same whith the IOS rig manager - but there also after upgrading to the latest version of the app, so not so sure anymore if the error is not actually in the OS of the player itself

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Kemper Player (LVL2), EV ELX112P, Suhr S.Henderson Strat, Fender Ultra Tele, PRS S2 Custom24, Variax JTV-69