Presets overwriting in Performance mode

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

Hi! I've had the Kemper for a while now and I've run into this issue a few times. For a gig I made a bunch of performances, but I want to sync up the volume levels better, so I've been editing all the presets. Now the issue at hand is that when I press "save" it often doesn't safe it in the right preset, and overwrites another. For example: on pedal 1 I have a clean sound, on pedal 2 another sound with a wah effect and pedal 3 a distorted sound. Now I edited pedal 1 2 and 3 to sync up the volume levels, but when I return to pedal 2, it suddenly has the distorted sound. I've been trying to make sure both the Kemper Stage and the rig manager are on the same preset (that wasn't always the case before), I've been making sure to press "save" on the kemper itself (sometimes mulitple times), yet when I come back... It's all messed up again. Am I doing something wrong? I read somewhere that it needs to say "LIB" on the Kemper Stage before you're able to edit, but it always says that and I have been double clicking before editing anything. Please help me out, I've spent so much time on this and I'm going a bit crazy.

PS. - does anyone also have advice on how to sync up the volume levels best? I've been using a UV meter, using a compressor more and changing the volume on the amp preset most of the time. Where do you usually change the volume without changing the sound too much?

Thanks in advance for the help!