Intermittent Issues with Kemper Amp – Seeking Assistance and Reliability Confirmation

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hey Kemper Team,

I need some help with my amp – it started acting up during my last gig. The sound was coming out super quiet, and the tone was anything but musical. Plus, the volume was all over the place, and there was this weird clicking noise coming from the amp. Luckily, my guitar was working fine through the master line-outs, so with some help from the sound guy, I managed to finish the set.

Back at home, I tried everything: I reset the amp, downloaded the latest updates, and even the beta versions, but nothing seemed to work. Now this morning, just as I was about to throw in the towel and started writing to you, I gave it one more shot – and lo and behold, it's working again.

I'm not sure if the issue is with the hardware or the software. What's the next step here? Can I trust that the amp will hold up for my upcoming gigs? It would be awesome to get some insight into what went wrong and how to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks in advance for your help

Mr Endman