Changing Amp & Cab in stored performances

• The Rig Manager version referred to in this thread is ...
    🖥️ macOS

Hi all, first up, apologies if this has already been covered... I've searched the user manuals and the forum posts but can't seem to fined an answer to this one. I have 3 rigs set up with a performance, all working great, however I've done some tweaking to some of the effects settings within these performance and then re-saved into the performance slots rather that the original rigs.

I have a situation where within these performance rigs I'd like to swap out just the amp and cab, but keep all the existing effects and associated settings etc.. but for some reason I just cant seem to get any copy/paste scenarios to work when trying to replace either the amp or cab... do I have to regenerate the performance rigs from scratch with the new amp and cab... or is there a simple method that I 'm unable to unravel.

Many thanks in advance for and assistance.

Cheers

• There are a couple of ways to do this. One is to make the amp and cab you want into presets and simply drag n drop the presets. However, the way I would do it is Lock All but Amp then manually unlock the Cabinet. Now just load the the new rig you want to use. Only the Amp and Cab will actually load as all the effects in the original rig have been locked. Once finished just unlock all and you’re back to normal operation.