Mvave Chocolate TRS Expression pedal howto (Rack or Player)

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi,
    I have a MVave Chololate midi footswitchs which I configured with the CubeSuite app successfully except for an expression pedal connected through TRS on the MVAVE.
    My expression pedal is a Dunlop DVP4 Volume (X) Mini connected to the MVAVE with a TRS cable.
    In CubeSuite I set the Expressionpedal to CC#1 Channel 1 values 0-127 for the WAH, but the Kemper is not responding to any movement.
    Now I know some expression pedals work reversed so I also tried 127-0 instead of 0-127 but with no result.
    I also tried to set it up as an volume pedal with the same configuration but on CC#7 also with no result.
    I have two DVP4 pedals so I also tried the other one, again no results. I'm sure both DVP4's are working well so that's not the problem.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

• I'm not sure that this is the solution, but it's worth checking. I recall when I set up my Dunlop originally for my HX Stomp, I had to change the internal DIP switch. It's the lower of the two switches as in the image below.

I then used the same switch settings with the KPP and my Morningstar MC3. This may be different with your controller though.

• I'm aware of this too (forgot to mention), and I'm sure it works. When I use the DVP4 on one of the expression pedal ports of the Kemper Remote is works fine. Changing those switches make no difference (checked it again just now).