Everywhere You Want to Go

• When I created this bass riff I did not expect it to come out Jazzy, so I just went with it. I kind of did the guitars ass backwards; Charvel SD Distortion is the clean rhythm and the G&L Tele is the clean lead. I think it's my first time playing cleanish lead part (not that easy).

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Well done Larry, strings are a very nice addition , great middle break and crunch lead . The drums are a little bit late vs you playing , have you tried pushing them a few ms before the gits ?

• Well done Larry, strings are a very nice addition , great middle break and crunch lead . The drums are a little bit late vs you playing , have you tried pushing them a few ms before the gits ?

Thanks Renaud! I just added more quantizing and randomizing to see if the drums sounded better looser.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.