How to I connect a Boss Loopstation to Profiler?

• I have a Boss RC-20 Loopstation , which sends a metronome click, you play a phrase on your guitar into it, and then it loops it back over and over.

Right now I have my guitar input going to the Profiler, the Profiler main output going to the Loopstation, and the Loopstation output to a powered speaker. It doesn't sound correct though for some reason though when I play through it.

I read the Profiler documentation, but I'm confused on all the different types of input/output on the back.

How should I be connecting this box? Should it be Monitor Out from the Profiler to the Loopstation, and then Return Input on Profiler? If so, do I need to enable the effects loop on the profiles themselves?

TIA!

• hello !

here is the answer i've got a long time ago when i asked kemper support for connecting my RC10 to my stage:

« Please try to connect the effect as FX Loop.

Place the FX Stereo Loop effect in the "Rev"Module (last slot of the signal chain)

use the Send 1 and Return 1/2 to place the Effect in the signal chain. Make sure use upper Loop is checked (soft button 4 in the effect menu)

Use the Monitor out ( output source set to master mono) to feed an external power amp and a cabinet «