How could Android connect to Rig Manager? Fail to searching for a profilers while WIFI is connected.

• Hi guys, I just confront a problem that my Kemper Profiler Player cannot get connected to my Android.

- The Rig Manager is downloaded from Google Play with the version 1.6.10

- My phone is Android, specifically the Sumsung one. My phone can get connect with the WIFI from the KPP, but the Rig Manager app doesn't show connection. The Rig Manager app keeps showing "searching for profilers", even though my phone has already connect to the KPP's WIFI.

- The Rig Manager in IOS (iPad) does work, but cannot work on my cell phone.

I found some some people solve the problem by using rig manager version 1.6.6, but sadly that version is no longer available.

Hope if somebody can help, please.

• I still have the problem with recent versions :

- Android Rig Manager app 1.7.0 beta and

- Profile Player 10.9.7.52289B beta.

Rig manager on the android phone stays on "searching for profilers", both in "home network" and "access point" modes.

In both cases, the Profile Player is recognised on the wifi network (either as connected to home network, or as an access point).

Funny thing is it did connect a few times over many tentatives (3% ?).

• does not work for me...

I connected to the wifi, i added the kemper to my home wifi, and I can play music via bt, but the rig manager does not find it in any way