Xsonix Airstep Multi with Player?

• Yes, the light turns green on Airstep when connected USB C to USB B.

This is the cable I use:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CBV63HGT?…asin_title&th=1

I bought another USB C to USB B cable which should be MIDI compatible.

MOSWAG USB C auf USB B MIDI Kabel Typ C auf USB MIDI Kabel Nylongeflochtener Druckerscanner Hochgeschwindigkeitskabel mit Metallstecker Kompatibel mit AiO, HP, Canon, Samsung Druckern und mehr
    MOSWAG USB C auf USB B MIDI Kabel Typ C auf USB MIDI Kabel Nylongeflochtener Druckerscanner Hochgeschwindigkeitskabel mit Metallstecker Kompatibel mit AiO, HP,…
    www.amazon.de

But I cannot get it working. I tried all my cables and adapters I but with no success.

For non of my cables and adapter combinations from Airstep USB C to Player USB B, the green light beside the USB C port on the backside of the Airstep turns green.
    Now I am at the end of my ideas ..... maybe anybody have some additiones ones ....

Thanks

Stefan

PS: My Airstep works with the Profiler Stage and the standard 5pin MIDI cable.

But Stage also works not with USB C to USB B cable :(

Edited once, last by Stefan D: Can anybody provide an information to a USB C to USB B cable which was tested and works together with the player? A link to such a cable would be great, best would be a link to amazon Germany. Many Thanks (August 29, 2024 at 10:53 AM).

• Firmware 19.3?
    Check my post from Jan 10 for sample MIDI commands.

Maybe there is a certain order to follow when turning it on? ie. Player then Airstep, or Airstep and then Player?
    I am traveling for next few weeks, so could not test the above.

• Firmware 19.3?
    Check my post from Jan 10 for sample MIDI commands.

Maybe there is a certain order to follow when turning it on? ie. Player then Airstep, or Airstep and then Player?
    I am traveling for next few weeks, so could not test the above.

I tried also Firmware 1.9.3 with different cable combinations, but no success.

Even with the Kemper support I cannot get it working with the Airstep.

Finally I bought a M-vave Chocolate which works out of the box.