Solved Stage Profiler and Focusrite 8i6

• I have a Stage Profiler. I am using a Focusrite 8i6 as my Interface. I have sound but I still have a problem.

besides my Stage Profiler I also use my normal amp to record or play. I have connected the Stage by SPDIF. I have my normal amp connected in input 1 and 2 of my focusrite. Normally I would have sound that way. Since I use my Stage I only have sound from my normal amp if I turn on the Stage ( which I dont always want to do) also the playback of my system doesnt work when I have the Stage switched off. I know I am doing something wrong, I am a newbie. I digged through the Forum and I talked to Focusrite but no one can seem to help. First I dont find anywhere how to set the Stage to slave. (besides this, each time I switch on the Stage my computer recognizes the stage 5 or 6 times, although I can live with that). can someone send me a scedule how to set up my focusrite with the proper connections so I always have the sound I want to have in that moment? can someone tell me how to get into the menu to set my stage to slave? I mean I am happy with the Stage but I dont want to be frustrated not knowing how to set things up. Couldnt find this in the manual either.

• If you’ve clocked the focusrite to the stage, it’ll have no clock when the stage is off. You can just change it to internal in the focusrite software.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Rabbi74 July 20, 2023 at 1:43 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Stage Profiler and Focusrite 8i6” to “Solved Stage Profiler and Focusrite 8i6”.