OS 8.7.15 issues

• While I haven't had the issue of the sound cutting out completely - I have noticed two separate issues.
    I control my KPA via DAW so that my presets are switched automatically through our entire show; no changes to any songs have been made - but I recently had these two things happen at shows.
    I use performance mode. I am controlling the changes via typical midi - loading slots and then engagin/disengaging particular effects as needed in the song.
    Occasional gain level adjustment, wah Q, delay or reverb mix levels - otherwise all on/off toggling. I don't do any extended control via SYSEX.

1) Volume drop in one particular song - its a song that has it's own preset and I experienced no other volume drops on any other songs/presets. One thing that may be unique about that preset is that I have an EQ block that I have the level set to -3db to change the EQ drastically of that preset and bring the volume lower than the overall volume. It seems that this preset having that block with a -3db on the output has caused the issue - or at least when I change it to 0; the level is back where it needs to be. Maybe it's just an issue with an EQ output effect?

2) This one is the biggest issue for me.
    In order to do transposing down a half step; I have some performances set to -1 under the Rig settings.
    Twice this weekend; when playing a song that loads one of those presets - it changed to the preset that has the rig set to -1 and it did not actually transpose.
    I checked under the rig settings and it was still set to -1. I manually jumped to another slot and then back to it and it did as it was expected; but for whatever reason, it seemed to miss it twice (two different songs, two different shows) - can't replicate it when I go back and test it again though - so it's very intermittent - but definitely an isssue.
    These are songs that I've played hundreds of times and the transposing has always been flawless until this latest update.