Don't Show Again kemper (RIG MANAGER)

• Hello friends, first of all I congratulate you on the arrival of the new year 2023, I wish you a lot of health and happiness.

Ever since I updated Rig Manager, I get the annoying "Don't show again" message when I want to delete more than 1 Rig or IR.

I turn on "Don't show again" but it keeps getting the message asking me if I want to delete.

Even though I activate it, the message keeps coming out, does the same thing happen to you? Regards!!

• No habla Espanol.

Hello friends, first of all I congratulate you on the arrival of the new year 2023, I wish you much health and happiness. Since I updated Rig Manager, I get the annoying "Do not show again" message when I want to remove more than 1 Rig or IR. I turn on "Do not show again" but keep the message asking if I want to delete. Although the active thing keeps getting the message, does the same thing happen to you? Best regards!!

Try shutting down Rig Manager after the delete is completely finished and see if it happens the next time.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• No habla Espanol.

Hello friends, first of all I congratulate you on the arrival of the new year 2023, I wish you much health and happiness. Since I updated Rig Manager, I get the annoying "Do not show again" message when I want to remove more than 1 Rig or IR. I turn on "Do not show again" but keep the message asking if I want to delete. Although the active thing keeps getting the message, does the same thing happen to you? Best regards!!

Try shutting down Rig Manager after the delete is completely finished and see if it happens the next time.

Sorry, it's that I copied from the translator and I made a mistake what I wanted to write