No sound through main outs

• I suddenly started getting no sound coming through the main outs. The guitar input and output sensors are lighting up like normal and if I plug headphones in I can hear it through those just fine. This started after I plugged the set of headphones in and jammed for a while and then when I unplugged there was no sound coming through the main outs. Of course I rebooted just to see if that would fix it but no working. Tried both the TRS and quarter inch outputs same deal. Where should I go from here?

• The two most likely causes are both in the Output Menu.

First check that you haven’t inadvertently turned down the Master Volume. There are independent volumes for Main, Monitor, Headphone etc. These can all be linked/unlinked to the Master Volume knob. If you accidentally turn the volume to -infinity (off) but don’t have Main Outputs linked to the Master Volume knob you would get silence which wouldn’t change even by turning up the volume.

The second potential issue would be if you have accidentally set the main output source to Off. This could happed if you accidentally set it manually or if you accidentally load an Output Preset which includes Main Output Off status.