Kemper and Drive pedals

• Hi guys!I have this question iv'e been meaning to ask for a long time, i hope you guys can clear it :)

Does the Kemper react to a drive pedal in front of it the same way it does a real tube amp?Better yet ,some of you guys who profiled your personal amps ever tried to to A B your amp with a drive pedal with the profile you made also with a pedal in front o it?

Does it sound the same?Does it clean well with the volume pot of your guitar?Does if feel the the same way?.

I'm sorry for what must be a stupid question ,but while i can see the Kemper as substitute for my amp i have some pedals i really like their sound and i would like to keep them if they are still usable with this unit.

• Hi!

This weekend, I've been testing some of my overdrive pedals in front and in loop (there is an special loop called "distortion loop") with my Kemper.

In my tests, were involved my Cornford Harlequin, an almost clean profile of this amp and an Hermida Zendrive. The Zendrive works very well in front of the Kemper and in the loop. After some tests, I profiled the amp with the Zendrive in front and, after some tweaks (eq, presence, ...) there was no difference in sound between the profile with the Zendrive in the loop and the profile with both and the second one cleans very well with the volume pot of my guitar.

Saludos!
    Paco

• Hi!

This weekend, I've been testing some of my overdrive pedals in front and in loop (there is an special loop called "distortion loop") with my Kemper.

In my tests, were involved my Cornford Harlequin, an almost clean profile of this amp and an Hermida Zendrive. The Zendrive works very well in front of the Kemper and in the loop. After some tests, I profiled the amp with the Zendrive in front and, after some tweaks (eq, presence, ...) there was no difference in sound between the profile with the Zendrive in the loop and the profile with both and the second one cleans very well with the volume pot of my guitar.

Saludos!
    Paco

Tks for the response Paco!