Newbie Routing Question

• I just purchased a KPA. I have the Power Rack. I am wanting to use the Main Output L in mono to go to FOH. I also want to use the speaker out with the cab off for stage volume. But I would also like to run a 3rd line to my IEMs exactly the same as the FOH except I want to use Pure Cabinet. Is that possible? I believe Pure Cabinet cannot be turned off and on per output. Either way this thing is magic.

Music is my religion.

• Dear LPRizzo,
    Firstly, welcome to Kemperland.
    In answer to your question, depending on the input to your IEM transmitter, your could always send a stereo lead from the Headphone Out on the front of the Kemper to the IEM.
    You may have to go into the output settings and unlink this output from the master volume so that you can independently control it.
    It's also possible to mix a stereo feed from the FOH via the Alternative Input and Return Inputs and send that to you IEMs with your guitar mixed in to taste.
    Just remember to turn the guitar down in the feed from the desk or you'll get interesting phasing issues with the guitar signal.
    I hope this helps you a bit!
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp
    :)