Kemper with Rocksmith 2014 Hookup

• Hello everyone,

i'm not sure if there's someone here who can help me. None the less, when it comes to I/O of the kemper, there are no more knowledgeable people then this forum.

So, after trying to get decent latency over the Rocksmith included cable i just gave up. It might be usable for most people, but having played quality interfaces and the kemper, the 20ms Latency just throws me off completely. So i figured, i just skip the in game guitar sounds and use my kemper for that.
    The Game allows me to turn off the Guitar sound and just plays back the track.

What i now need to do: The PC needs to get a DI Signal of the guitar. This will go over the Realtone Cable (included with the game). It will only be used for note recognition. The PC outputs over onboard audio. I'll somehow need to take this, plus my Kemper Sound and mix that on Headphones. My Initial idea was:
    Guitar -> Kemper Input
    Kemper Direct Out -> Realtone Cable
    PC Audio Out -> Kemper Aux In
    Headphones -> Kemper Headphone out

That way, the Kemper would mix the audio Levels. Also, it shouldn't introduce more latency to the note recognition for the game, but should eliminate the latency between playing and Guitar Sound.
    Would this work/Is there a easier/better way to accomplish what i want?