Recommendations for setup [Amp-Cab-Output-Volumes]

• Hello everyone!

I need your support/suggestion on how to connect in the right way my system, and possibly how to adjust the output volume of Kemper (for live situation):

my equipment:

Amp - DV Mark 250GH
    Cab - Small DV 112 150w
    obviously Kemper

Which outputs kemper use / which configuration?
    Output volumes?
    What specific setup in Kemper?:
    What to do with Pure function Cabinet?
    What to do with the Monitor Cab Off function?
    The output should be equalized?

As you can see, I am a neophyte ... thank you so much. :)

• The input light turns green yellow or red. Strum as hard as you can. If you are green you're good to go. If your green on distorted profiles. but yellow or red or clean. back off the clean sense. Reverse if the overdrive does the same. if you are tracking. i would leave monitor cab on. Pure cabinet is good if you want to blend the real cab tone with the monitor tone. it will create a DI feel. If you just want to jam out. Leave monitor cab off and pure cab on and crank it. Now if you want to play it with a real cab or impulses without tracking. Turn off monitor and pure cab. This way you will not get two cab tones in one. As far as output volume. do the same as the input. Make sure both clean and Od profiles are in the green. When you look inside your DAW. make sure the input signal clips between -11DB to -18DB i shoot in the middle. allows for hot pickups to not clip and hold character when limited. repeat process for each guitar. If you have active pickups and passive on the other. you need to adjust the input a bit. some pickups run hotter than others. clipping comes in many forms. not just volume. hope this helps