How does one set the Kemper up in a live situation?

• Long story short, I've only ever used traditional amplifiers in live situations and with that being the case, I have no idea how I'd go about setting up a Kemper for live or rehearsal use. Most studios and live houses in Tokyo (where I currently reside) are equipped with a Marshall 4x12 cabinet and head, a PA system, and a mixing board. I still haven't received the Kemper I ordered but I thought this would be a good time to find out how I'd go about setting the Kemper up so I can purchase the appropriate cables to make it happen. Are there any particular guides I can read up on anywhere? I am sure I am overthinking this, but Googling got me no pertinent results and I'd love to be well equipped and educated for my first rehearsal with the Kemper, which is coming up in a week.

I have the following in my live setup: Kemper Rack, Matrix GT1000FX, Kemper Remote.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited once, last by Prisma (February 27, 2017 at 6:10 PM).

• Kpa monitor out into matrix with a short cable. Matrix output into 4x12 with one or two standard head-to-cab cable(s).
    If you also want to go direct into PA, then kpa left and/or right outputs into mixing desk using xlr cable(s).
    From kpa output settings select cab sim off for monitor out since you are using a real cab. Set master volume at -30dB for kpa main outputs, set monitor volume at 0dB since matrix wants it that way.
    On stage you can use matrix volume pot(s) to control your volume. For the PA, adjust the -30dB during the sound check according to what the mixer-man says