I looking for a powered Kemper

• i have a unpowered kemper, does anybody want to trade ? Or does anybody sell the powered kemper? I'm from germany, near passau

• 1200€ + shipping costs are fair, i think and as far as i know it is the lowest price online for a used one ... but some leds are not working but this is a common problem among the kemper amps.

oh and btw we have the same guitar ^^

• Glad to hear that ^^ that schecter sounds monsterous with BKPs :D ,nevermind could you provide me with more another contact in order to have more information, if its not a problem,facebook.com/angel.dikov.7 for example my fb :D

• hey thanks for the interest but i decided to get the camplifier instead :/ upgrading to the powered head is simply too expensive at the moment :( sorry

i get the camplifier next weekand if it sucks i do not have another choise then to buy the powered head... i'll write you on facebook
    then :)

• Well ... i tried the Camplifier an compared it to the poweramps of my tube amps and i have to say ...

the camplifier sounded great, it was very loud, very linear (the tube poweramps colored the sound very much, it was the victory kraken and the engl invader poweramp btw.) ...
    BUT i was not happy with the sounds overall, sometimes i thought "yes this is abolutely what i want" and shortly after " nahhh i lacks something" ... but this was on all poweramps ...

The thing was the kemper sounded very clear with great note seperation and faster attack then my engl itself but there was always a bit stiffnes within the sound ... it lacked cream so to say ... so yeah ... that was mainly on the highgain profiles ... and i found only the direct profiles usable. the studio profiles with the cab turned off were too much off imo...

so i completely dismissed my plan of using the kemper with a guitar cab ... even using it with a frfr is not a thing anymore for me ( i sell my mackie hd right now) ... with one of my bands i will still use the kemper live but only directly into the pa ...

some are ultra happy with their sounds but i hear the same thing in the "can kemper save chappers" video ... maybe it is something that gets lost in a mix anyway and is amost esotheric but i noticed it everytime clearly ...

• Thank you for the reply dude :) I bought Kemper too and its unpowered, so Im considering camplifier , however im going to use it live too, so it might be direct into the PA too.